[gmx-users] using genion...

Giorgos Karvounis gk237 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 20 20:10:05 CET 2002

Dear all,
I am trying to insert a Na atom to the spc216 water model and run a
simulation. I tried to use genion but im facing some problems with this
command. I changed the .top by deleting one solvent molecule , inserting
1 Na atom and #include "ions.itp".I am not quite sure though what do i
have to change at the .gro or .pdb file. I would really appreciate if i
could have some examples of the syntax of this command. I searched the
archive and i found one more similar question about the use of genion
but i couldnt trace the answer...
...so once again any help is appreciated.

thanks
yorgos