[gmx-users] (no subject)

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:22:26 CET 2002

>Hi,
>
>I am looking for an analysis tool to monitor several distances
>(ion-ligand) at a time.
>Probably I just missed the obvious options, but I only found
>g_dist which does that between two groups, but thus only giving
>one distance at a time.
>Is there another program, or a special option to monitor several
>distances ?
>
>  Marc

In Gromacs 3.1 g_bond does exactly what you want.
g_dist -help now also says:
"Other programs that calculate distances are g_mindist and g_bond."

There are so many programs that calculate distances that it gets
confusing. But merging programs results in programs with so many
options that it also gets confusing.

Sorry for the late answer,

Berk.