[gmx-users] lipid kit from Marrink!

Shang-Te Danny Hsu hsu at nmr.chem.uu.nl
Thu May 2 19:13:35 CEST 2002

> All the simulations in that paper were run with a prerelease version of
> 3.0, and my group in Stockholm are using 3.1 for membrane simulations
> with good results, so I can't imagine it's the program version.

I'll check carefully the mdp file statements for [grompp] and compare
with Marrink's example. Some protocols that are different might affect
the result and I did not really keep them identical, for instance:

; Method for doing electrostatics
coulmbtype
	= generalized-reaction-field/Cut-off
Solvent_optimization 	= no/SOL