[gmx-users] free energy calculation

Alessandra Villa A.Villa at chem.rug.nl
Mon May 6 16:39:02 CEST 2002

Hi,
 To have an idea you could see the article
Villa, Mark J. Comput. Chem. (2002) vol 23 p.548
There
solvation free energy calculation using Gromacs
were reported.

alessandra

  Dr. Alessandra Villa		E-mail a.villa at chem.rug.nl
  Biophysical Chemistry        Tel. ++31-50-3634338  Fax. ++31-50-3634800
  University of Groningen
  Nijenborgh 4
  9747 ag Groningen
  The Netherlands