[gmx-users] compilation trouble in OSX

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Sat May 11 21:47:42 CEST 2002

rams at poori.biochem.uiowa.edu wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I follow the instructions and configure in OSX.  Configure runs fine.
>
>Then I do make and I get the following error after  long time...
>
>What is -llanginfo and why dont I have it by default....

I have no idea - this is something picked up by the operating system
when we check which libraries to include - it isn't used anywhere in
Gromacs. Unfortunately it's an OS X problem, so I don't think there is
much we can do about it. Try upgrading to 3.1.3 - I changed a couple of
things in the detection script, so that just might help, and make sure
you have installed all the GNU developer tools.

Cheer,

Erik