[gmx-users] error compiling on MacOSX

rams at poori.biochem.uiowa.edu rams at poori.biochem.uiowa.edu
Wed May 22 22:27:02 CEST 2002

Yes Valentin - if you installed the g77/gcc 3.1 from the website

http://dryden.biol.yorku.ca/darwin.html

I was told the following fix should work.

1.  Install fink - if you have not
2.  use fink to uninstall g77
3.  Install the latest developer tools from APPLEs site.
4.  Then do fink install g77

This however did not work for me, worth a shot before you go backup
everything, reformat stuff etc...

Rams.