[gmx-users] gromacs 3.1.3 on MacOSX

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Wed May 29 02:05:15 CEST 2002

Valentin Gogonea wrote:

> Erik,
>
> I used bash. I also installed gromacs 3.1.1 and is working fine but
> with gromacs 3.1.3 I still get segmentation fault.
>
> Any suggestion what should I try next?

Do you get a *segmentation fault* when you run the configure script? Are
you really sure it's a segmentation fault?
(That's not possible with a script unless there is a bug in bash).

Let's take things step by step :-)

Exactly what command are you using to execute the configure script, and
what error message do you get (cut and paste it)?

Cheers,

Erik