[gmx-users] shell again

Dmitry Kovalsky dikov at imbg.org.ua
Fri Nov 1 11:37:34 CET 2002

Dear David

I'm sorry if I didn't express correctly myself.

I'm following an ordinary way.
When I construct my system, I first create a box for a protein with editconf
programm.  After I solvate the protein with shell option in genbox (this
generates few water molecules around the protein) and drope again resulted
system into genbox to generate all others water molecules in order to fill
out the box. After this all I remove from final.gro file all waters that were
generated with first genbox run.

About the shell that was removed I talked about

--
Sincerely yours,

Dima

Ph.D. Student Dmitry Kovalsky
Institute of Molecular Biology & Genetics
150 Akad. Zabolotnogo Street,
Kiev-143, 03143
UKRAINE

E-mail: dikov at imbg.org.ua