[gmx-users] Help:A question about simulation of NPT System

pqchen at eyou.com pqchen at eyou.com
Tue Nov 19 04:02:07 CET 2002

Dear All,
  Recently I want to perform molecular dynamic simulation of in a CCl4
solvents box.The simultaions I performed will be in the
isothermal-bsobaric(NPT) ensemble at 298K and 1 atm.
  I want to ask how to defined the tau-temperature(Temperature coupling) and
tau-pressure(Pressure coupling).Is tau-temperature=0.1 reliable?which value is
 the tau-pressure I could use.
   Thanks in advance!
   Best Wish
   Peiquan Chen
   Nankai University
   Tianjin;P.R.China

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡