[gmx-users] Parameters for Mn2+ ions coordinated with carboxylate

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Tue Nov 19 19:04:52 CET 2002

Hi,

nelilma at far.fiocruz.br said:
>> Dear all,
>>        Does anyone have any idea where I can get force field
>> parameters for  Mn2+ ions coordinated to carboxylate-type oxygens??? I
>> will be very grateful  if anyone can help... .

there are some Mn2+ parameters at http://pharmacy.man.ac.uk/amber/
but you'd have to check the corresponding paper whether they are
suitable for coordination of carboxylate groups.

Cheers,
  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden - Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, Oxford University
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de  - ICQ# 11466242 -  http://www.marc-baaden.de