[gmx-users] about pdb format

nanyu101 nanyu101 at sina.com
Fri Nov 22 04:12:52 CET 2002

Hi,everyone,
  I am doing some computation about a polyester structure with Gaussian98.How can  I save the coordinate in a non-concise pdb file such as the protein's pdb file in Protein Data Bank.I want to save not only coordinates of polyester but residue name,residue number and so on.Are there any solfwares to convert a concise pdb file to a more detailed pdb file including residue name,residue number.
 It's the first step to pdb2gmx.
Thanks.I am looking forward to your response.
Xianhui Wu