[gmx-users] How to generate a new .tpr file?

Anu Tervo ajtervo at csc.fi
Thu Nov 28 10:28:17 CET 2002

Hey folks,

I need a quick help for my problem and I wish some of you could help me
with this. The data from MD simulation had to be moved from one computer
into another, and that caused corruption of binary .tpr file. Is there any
way to form a new .tpr file from .trr file etc. without the original
corrupted .tpr file so that no data will be missing and the whole MD
simulation studies wouldn't be needed to do from the beginning?
Unfortunately it is impossible to use the computer used to generate all
the data now.

    -Anu