[gmx-users] please, no large attachments??

Bert Groot de bgroot at gwdg.de
Fri Nov 29 06:04:13 CET 2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Lynne E. Bilston wrote:

> For those of us who read the digests, rather than individual emails, could
> I politely request that people don't attach mime-encoded files or emails etc?

sorry about that. I didn't think that 400kB was large, but I see your
point. In fact, after the message didn't arrive in the mailing list
after a couple of hours I thought it HAD been filtered out and I
put the stuff on my website instead.

best,

Bert

Dr. Bert de Groot

Theoretical molecular biophysics group
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen, Germany

tel: +49-551-2011306, fax: +49-551-2011089

email: bgroot at gwdg.de
http://www.mpibpc.gwdg.de/abteilungen/071/bgroot