[gmx-users] grompp -r again

hugo verli hugo at acd.ufrj.br
Thu Oct 3 17:40:37 CEST 2002

Thanks, David.

But I am using for now a system of just one sugar ring to test the conversion.
However, I need to apply this transformation to a polyssacharide system
complexed to one protein, so the system syze will became prohibitive to free
enegy perturbation, dont'it?
Besides the two conformations coexist in solution, so the energy barrier between
them should not be soo high.

Hugo.