[gmx-users] Help!!!!!

Tanos tccf at taurus.ime.eb.br
Tue Oct 15 15:03:03 CEST 2002

  Dear Users,
  I am a phD student trying to use GROMACS to minimize a large protein
structure. I have already arrived the emtol of 418 Kj/mol.nm with steepest
descent and I would like to continue the minimization with cg using the
final structure of the previous calculation as starting point. I have noted
that if I simply use grompp, GROMACS will ignore the previous results and
start from the non minimized struture.
  How should I proceed to make this work ? Is there in GROMACS any program
that does it ? All I want is to do a minimization starting with the results
of a previous one. Could someone help me ?
  Best whises,
  Tanos Celmar Costa Franca
  phD student