[gmx-users] build up ffgmx2 forcefield topology file

刘 松柏 liulannet at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:22:11 CEST 2002

hi, everyone:
	I'm  wondering what I did. When I run 'grompp' to minimize energy of a
small molecule, there're many warnings"No default Angle types, using
zeroes", so I decided to add the parameter myself. I got the ffgmx2
topology using pdb2gmx with option "-dummy hydrogens", and I think since
the hydrogens are dummy I can copy corresponding parameters from ffgmx
topology file which was built from PRODRG and delete items including
hydrogens. Does it make sense?

cheers,
Songbai Liu