[gmx-users] mdrun's mpi version error

Taeho Kim taeho.kim at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 29 03:15:53 CET 2002

Hi Erik,
Good to hear from you about Mac OS X BM.  I had installation problems (fftw with enable-mpi) with mpi on dual Mac 1GHz, and unfortunately, I did not successfully finish the benchmark on dual 1G cpu.

Good news: we will have access to a dual 1.25 GHz sooner or later; the second chance with dual 1.25GHz cpu system, maybe tomorrow.
I am just wondering whether I can have the information on the installations on your dual 1.25G cpu system.  Thank your for your time and your help.

Taeho