[gmx-users] GROMACS on Mandrake

Dmitry Kovalsky dikov at imbg.org.ua
Thu Sep 5 13:22:35 CEST 2002

Hi there
Does anybidy installed gromacs-mpi rpm's on Mandrake Linux?

Firstly I used ALT linux (it is Russian Mandrake) and my cluster
(4x2cpuAthlons) in few minutes hanged up without any log and warnings. After
changing to usual Mandrake all the problems disappeared when I tried to run at
one node. We believed that it was in kernel problem. But when I used 4 nodes
the main machine hangs up again.

Does it have sense to rebuild gromacs for Mandrake?
--
Sincerely yours,

Dima

Ph.D. Student Dmitry Kovalsky
Institute of Molecular Biology & Genetics
150 Akad. Zabolotnogo Street,
Kiev-143, 03143
UKRAINE

E-mail: dikov at imbg.org.ua