[gmx-users] rdf analyser

Nestor Sanchez Fornillo nesanfor at criba.edu.ar
Sat Sep 14 17:52:52 CEST 2002

Hello
I am trying to use the g_rdf analyser with a supplied
run input *.tpr (-s option). The programs reports a
failure bacause the numbre of atoms of the trajectory
unmatches the ones of topology. This combination of
*.trr and *.tpr files work ok for other analysers. I
tried to run g_rdf with the correspondent *.gro in the
-s option and the same failure was reported. I will
appreciate any suggestion about this promblem. My
version installed of gromacs is 3.0.5 (yes I know... I
must update it).

Thank you in advance.

nestor