[gmx-users] genion

K.A. Feenstra Feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Mon Sep 16 09:03:49 CEST 2002

Dallas Warren wrote:

> I found this problem as well with sodium.  The problem appeared to stem
> from having an "incorrect" order in the .top file.  I changed the position
> of the Na at the bottom and the error message went away. HTH.

That sounds as if there is another entry which is faulty, causing the
parsing of the file to go wrong somewhere, but looking at the file
doesn't tell me anything... Has any of you tried getting more (parsing)
info from grompp? E.g. looking at processed.top (with -pp) or grompp.log
(with -debug, note that this slows down grompp *a*lot*).

--
Groetjes,

Anton
 ________ ___________________________________________________________
|        | Anton Feenstra                                            |
| .      | Dept. of Pharmacochemistry - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam |
| |----  | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands   |
| |----  | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610               |
| ' __   | Feenstra at chem.vu.nl - http://www.chem.vu.nl/afdelingen/FAR|
| (    ) | Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry - University of Groningen  |
|  \__/  | Nijenborgh 4 - 9747 AG Groningen - The Netherlands        |
|   __   | Tel +31 50 363 4327 - Fax +31 50 363 4800                 |
|  /  \  | K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl - http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton   |
|  \__/  | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"               |
|        | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                                   |