[gmx-users] PRODRG topology server problem!

Alexandre Suman de Araujo asaraujo at if.sc.usp.br
Mon Sep 23 18:47:43 CEST 2002

Hi Chen

I'm performing some simulations with calix[4]arenes and I'm using GROMACS
too. About the hydrogens, the other guys said everything. About the
solvents, you can user another ones, but you need to construct your own
topology files. I'm using acetonitrile and to make the topology for it I put
the PDB file of it in PRODRG. The result was good, but the charges assigned
was not. Then I searched for pappers with the parameters for acetonitrile
and I found it(sigma, epsilon and charges). I think this way is the best
one.

[]'s
Alexandre Suman de Araujo
IFSC - USP - São Carlos