[gmx-users] PRODRG topology server problem!

Alexandre Suman de Araujo asaraujo at if.sc.usp.br
Tue Sep 24 15:50:15 CEST 2002

I've found then too, but I didn't try anyone. I'm thinking to use that one
present in the follow paper:

Yoshinori Hirata; Journal of Physical Chemistry A; 106; 2187-2191; 2002

Where there are the acetonitrile parameters(LJ and Charge) used in a dynamic
performed with Gromacs.

[]'s
Alexandre Suman de Araujo
IFSC - USP - São Carlos