[gmx-users] sridhar-location of topology files

Mr.Sridhar sridhar at www.cdfd.org.in
Sat Apr 26 11:55:01 CEST 2003

Dear all GMX users,

I have a question. The topology files used by gromax programs are located
in and read from /usr/local/share/gromacs/top directory. Suppose if I as a
limited priveledged user want to define a topology file to be read
by gromacs, and I don't have permission to write in
/usr/local/share/gromacs/top directory, can I give path for this new
topology file in the .top file, so that it can be read  from somewhere
in my home directory? I want this because always I need not go to the
superuser to login for me.

Thanks in anticipation of your suggesstions.

sridhar.