[gmx-users] sridhar-problem with Position Restrained Dynamics run.

Christoph Freudenberger christoph.freudenberger at chemie.uni-ulm.de
Sun Apr 27 10:14:00 CEST 2003

Most likely you have a problem with pressure scaling.
tau_p is to tight and the system starts to oszillate.
Use values of 5-20 for an unequilibrated system.
You can reduce the value when the box is scaled and
stable but even then tau_p<1 usally will not work.

--
Christoph Freudenberger
Abt. Organische Chemie I AK Siehl - Uni Ulm -Tel: ++49-731-502-2785