[gmx-users] fail adding an external electric field

nanyu101 nanyu101 at sina.com
Tue Aug 5 11:09:01 CEST 2003

Dear gmx-users,
  I have tried to run MD with an external electric field for my system in the z direction:E_z = 1.0 0.5 0

  At the same time, I have run another MD without external electric fields. After 2ns MD running, I checked these two MD results, I found that energy terms,dipoles and RMSF are all the same, so I think I failed in adding external electric fields for my system. Would you please give me some advices?

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,
nanyu