[gmx-users] g_rdf

Kay Gottschalk kay.gottschalk at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Aug 6 09:58:01 CEST 2003

No problem with manual:) I'd just like to know how people do the rdf
for single surface atoms. There must be some correction for the protein
volume (which excludes water of course) in the sphere-section for which
the density function is calculated. Is there a clever way to do that in
Gromacs? Actually, I am not sure I am making myself clear here... At
any rate, suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Cheers,
Kay.