[gmx-users] Error prb

Sachin Gursahani sachin_gursahani at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 20:31:01 CEST 2003

Dear friends....

I ve this typical error while i was running the
simulation for Cytochrome C...

Fatal error: number of coordinates in coordinate file
(1HRC_b4pr.gro, 10243)
             does not match topology (1HRC.top, 10229)
this error occured after i generated the pr.mdp
file..and while i was running:

grompp -f pr -c ${MOL}_b4pr -r ${MOL}_b4pr -p ${MOL}
-o ${MOL}_pr

please anyone let me know how to solve this one ..
.
regards
Sachin

note: ive used the command genion to genion to
generate 7 Cl ions coz the total charge on the system
is +7 and i wanted to make it 0....

the nsteps for mdrun is 150000.