[gmx-users] 1 ps simulation

Derrick Guang Yuh Lee k24dgyl at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Tue Aug 12 22:50:01 CEST 2003

dear marc

yes, i meant it the other way around, and thanks for the info.

sincerely

 - derrick

 derrick Lee
 faculty of Science
 Memorial University of Newfoundland
 k24dgyl at mun.ca or derrickglee at hotmail.com

"a teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the
truth that each student must find for himself. a good teacher is merely a
catalyst."
                                                              - bruce lee