[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users digest, Vol 1 #937 - 8 msgs

Tanos tccf at epq.ime.eb.br
Mon Aug 18 14:59:01 CEST 2003

    Dear Anton,
    I am afraid I didn't understood properly the LD. My system runs well
the EM but how could I perform a PR LD if LD is done only in vacuum ????
    I am trying to change tmeperature and friction coefficient values
but it didn't workout yet. My substrates are jump out the box.
    Thanks a lot.
    Tanos Franca
    IME - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil