[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users digest, Vol 1 #937 - 8 msgs

Mike Grommet mgrommet at elucidations.net
Mon Aug 18 18:14:00 CEST 2003

 From this group...  I set up openmosix (using clusterknoppix at the time)
and couldn't seem to get the processes to migrate around when running them.
I asked about my problem and was led to believe that openMosix wouldn't do
mpi and that I was barking up the wrong tree... Did I get the wrong
impression?

I don't discount the high possibility of user error.  I'm open to
enlightenment :)