[gmx-users] adding water

Derrick Guang Yuh Lee k24dgyl at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Tue Aug 19 03:35:01 CEST 2003

dear dallas

thank you for the information, a quick question about it. tbere would be
no problem with removing the water molecules added by genbox, but how do i
add the water molecules? and is there any way to control how many are
added? thanks again.

 - derrick

 derrick Lee
 faculty of Science
 Memorial University of Newfoundland
 k24dgyl at mun.ca or derrickglee at hotmail.com

"a teacher is never a giver of truth - he is a guide, a pointer to the
truth that each student must find for himself. a good teacher is merely a
catalyst."
                                                              - bruce lee