[gmx-users] Multiple torsional parameters

Yuguang Mu ygmu at theochem.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Aug 20 08:36:01 CEST 2003

One way is that you can specify one of the torsional in the topological
file, or in the the building unit (residue files), such as

 [ impropers ]
     N    CA    -C     H  improper_X_X_N_H_
then you can define yourself what the improper_X_X_N_H_ can be.A

Dr. Yuguang Mu
Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
J.W. Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
Marie Curie Str. 11
60439 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Tel: +49-(0)69-798-29711