[gmx-users] growing ligands in binding pockets

jxs818 at bham.ac.uk jxs818 at bham.ac.uk
Fri Aug 22 12:45:01 CEST 2003

Hi All,
I have an occluded ligand binding site, which is located in
a protein model. If it is possible I would like to "grow"
the ligand in the binding pocket so that at time 0 the
ligand binding site is 0% occupied and at time x the ligand
binding site is 100% occupied. It sounds like FEP (i think)
but i dont know anything about this, so I thought I had
better check before going ahead.
As usual an help will be gratefully accepted.
Cheers in advance
John