[gmx-users] new problem: "violacion de segmento" (segment violation)

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Thu Dec 4 09:14:03 CET 2003

Mauricio Arenas Salinas wrote:

> hi all, again:
> now I have another problem, when I am trying to run the MD, appears the
> following message:  "violacion de segmento" (segment violation)
>
> that it means and q I can do?

It means your simulation crashed. Without more explanation from you
(machine type, OS version, gromacs version, type of simulation system)
we cannot tell you what you can do to fix the problem...

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"           |
|             | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                               |