[gmx-users] install problems

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 5 10:08:00 CET 2003

Hi,

This is a problem with your lam installation. Gromacs is a pretty big
program, so unless you are experienced with building software it's a
good idea to try a small test program to make sure the MPI distribution
and your compilers work.

Check out the LAM-MPI or MPICH sites for suitable programs - there is
for instance one that calculates PI in parallel...

Cheers,

Erik