[gmx-users] xpm2ps segmentation fault

Hua Wong wong at ebgm.jussieu.fr
Fri Dec 5 17:57:01 CET 2003

I obtain the segmentation fault error when using xpm2ps. Is it due to
other applications running in background? (mdrun actually...) Because the
xpm I want to view is not very big. At least... not huge.

What are the other applications that can read or convert xpm?

I really need one that won't need me to stop mdrun .....

Thanks

| Wong Hua (Student)                                       |
| Equipe de Bioinformatique Genomique et Moleculaire       |
| INSERM U436 Universite ParisVII     _____________________|
| 2 place Jussieu case 7113          | Tel:None            |
| 75251 PARIS Cedex 05               | Fax:None            |