[gmx-users] Multiple peptides

Stud_Psychopharm stu_psyc at nimhans.kar.nic.in
Sat Dec 6 12:54:01 CET 2003

hi aswin,
give the chain name like A,B,C.. and try. when I was giving without chain
identifier it was showing some error message during pdb2gmx.
best wishes,
blaise m costa
"The more we learn the more we realize how little we know." -
R.Buckminster Fuller

Blaise M.
Graduate Student,
Department of Psychopharmacology,
National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS),
Bangalore-560029,
India. Tel: 91 80 6995112.