[gmx-users] xpm2ps segmentation fault

Hua Wong wong at ebgm.jussieu.fr
Mon Dec 8 09:08:01 CET 2003

Thanks for the hint, I will try the gimp.

As for the problem...
The xpm is obtain when using g_cluster. I obtain a rather small xpm file
(2869kb). The segmentation fault occures when I use xpm2ps -f /*myfile.xpm*/ -o

Thanks

On 5 Dec 2003, David wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 17:38, Hua Wong wrote:
> > I obtain the segmentation fault error when using xpm2ps. Is it due to
> > other applications running in background? (mdrun actually...) Because the
> > xpm I want to view is not very big. At least... not huge.
> >
> > What are the other applications that can read or convert xpm?
> you can view it with the gimp, but usually when you get such an error,
> there is a problem with the file. Where did the xpm come from? Which gmx
> version is this?
> >
> > I really need one that won't need me to stop mdrun .....
> >
> > Thanks

| Wong Hua (Student)                                       |
| Equipe de Bioinformatique Genomique et Moleculaire       |
| INSERM U436 Universite ParisVII     _____________________|
| 2 place Jussieu case 7113          | Tel:None            |
| 75251 PARIS Cedex 05               | Fax:None            |