[gmx-users] xpm2ps segmentation fault

Hua Wong wong at ebgm.jussieu.fr
Mon Dec 8 10:12:01 CET 2003

Sorry if you misunderstood the /**/. It was just a way to say that it
could have been toto.xpm as well as foobar.xpm.....

Of course, I didn't put it in the command line.

Thanks and apologizes

On 8 Dec 2003, David wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 08:48, Hua Wong wrote:
> > Thanks for the hint, I will try the gimp.
> >
> > As for the problem...
> > The xpm is obtain when using g_cluster. I obtain a rather small xpm file
> > (2869kb). The segmentation fault occures when I use xpm2ps -f /*myfile.xpm*/ -o
> >
>                                                                ^^^^^^^^^
> Why the comment sign?
>

> > Thanks

> > > you can view it with the gimp, but usually when you get such an error,
> > > there is a problem with the file. Where did the xpm come from? Which gmx
> > > version is this?

| Wong Hua (Student)                                       |
| Equipe de Bioinformatique Genomique et Moleculaire       |
| INSERM U436 Universite ParisVII     _____________________|
| 2 place Jussieu case 7113          | Tel:None            |
| 75251 PARIS Cedex 05               | Fax:None            |