[gmx-users] Signal 30 error code-MPI

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Tue Dec 16 08:44:00 CET 2003

Raj Badhan wrote:
> heres one for you.

Thanks!

> I'm running a sim. on an Irix computer at the university, and out
> runs keep on halting/exiting with this error code:
[...]
> I've had a quick look in the archive and on google but cant find any
> reference to a Signal 30 error code. Can ANYONE help!!!!!???!?!

I've seen similar things, which may have been (partly) related to the
queing system, but have usually not been able to reproduce them, i.e.
a re-run or re-start of the simulation would contine past the point
the error occurred the first time...

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"           |
|             | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                               |