[gmx-users] Problems with trjconv

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Tue Dec 23 02:19:00 CET 2003

Yuhua,

>Thanks, I will do the protocol as you described in the following simulation.
>The current simulation had taken me more than ten days, do I have a way to
>get the data from current results in *.trr?

If it is due to the file being too big for the operating system, then check
the archives for this emailing list.  It has arisen several times
previously.  I don't know if there is a work around, there should be, since
it has never been an issue for myself.

Can you use trjconv to change it from a *.trr to *.xtc? i.e. trjconv -f
*.trr -o *.xtc

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083