[gmx-users] Flavone molecule

Semen Esilevsky yesint4 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 10:13:01 CET 2003

Dear gmx users!
Happy holidays to all!
My question was probably discussed many times, but
anyway.
I have a custom molecule (flavone derivative) which
has to be simulated in the lipid membrane. I have pdb
coordinates for flavone, but there are no force field
parameters for it. Is it enough to simulate it, or I
have to construct forcefield? If yes how?

Semen

gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.