[gmx-users] Re: NVE problems

istvan at kolossvary.hu istvan at kolossvary.hu
Sun Dec 28 12:58:01 CET 2003

Thanks for the hints and the reference. I am using SPC water and I suppose I
use settle, because the error message says that some water could not be
settled. However, I don't know how to "settle" explicitly. I may have
overlooked it, but I don't seem to find anything about settle in the manual.

Thank you very much,

  Istvan