[gmx-users] cutt offs

baptista at itqb.unl.pt baptista at itqb.unl.pt
Tue Dec 30 20:01:02 CET 2003

Just one further comment, to avoid misunderstandings:

Sentences like "different cutoffs for different molecules", etc, in my
_pairs_ of molecules: eg, use one cutoff for interactions A-A and another
for A-B. I'm making this clarification since I realized that it could seem
that I was advocating the use of a cutoff when computing the force of A on
B, and of another cutoff when computing the force of B on A. That would be
complete nonsense in terms of mechanics, of course!

Best,
Antonio

--
Antonio M. Baptista
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
phone: +351-214469619(NEW!)   email: baptista at itqb.unl.pt
fax:   +351-214411277         WWW:   http://www.itqb.unl.pt/~baptista