[gmx-users] SEP and HO atom type

Luciane Vieira de Mello mello at cenargen.embrapa.br
Tue Feb 4 14:51:15 CET 2003

Dear all,

I am using the SEP (phosphoserine) from "ffG43ap" in the
topologies/forcefields section of gromacs.org. (mail: Graham Smith
gmx-users at gromacs.org Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:42:29 +0000 (GMT))

Everything was going fine, till I've tried use grompp.
I got the following message:

Generated 182 of the 1128 non-bonded parameter combinations
Cleaning up temporary file gromppNL5TZe
Fatal error: Atomtype 'HO' not found!

I am not sure if I am checking the right file:
ffG43a1nb.itp
where I tried to add the HO atomtype from ffgmx2nb.itp, including the
pairtypes.

Any clue?
thanks in advance,

Luciane

|                  Dra. Luciane Vieira de Mello Rigden                    |
| e-mail: mello at cenargen.embrapa.br                                       |
| Embrapa Recursos Geneticos e Biotecnologia                              |
| Parque Estacao Biologica           |  http://www.cenargen.embrapa.br    |
| PqEB - Final - Av. W3 Norte        |  Phone:  +55 (61)448-4741          |
| 70770-900, Brasilia-D.F.-BRAZIL    |  Fax:    +55 (61)340-3658          |