[gmx-users] Mistake in ffgmx.rtp 2

Andrey V Golovin golovin at genebee.msu.su
Thu Feb 6 13:34:14 CET 2003

Hello gmx-users,

Sorry  I forgot about residue ... It's  URA

 I found one small mistake in ffgmx.rtp. There is some msg in mail list
 about RNA  and errors in pdb2gmx generated top file.

  wrong:                             right:

  [ atoms ]                          [ atoms ]
  ......                             ......
  C5  CR61                           C5  CB  ; Probably it's not right but work!

  [ bonds ]                           [ bonds ]
  C1*   O2*                           C1*   C2* ; in that i'm shure.

  After these changes all procedures work quite well.
--
Best regards,
 Andrey  Golovin, PhD                      mailto:golovin at genebee.msu.su
 Moscow State University