[gmx-users] rvdw and rcoulomb seem irrelevent in the pull code

Kun-Lin Yang klyang at che.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 10 06:21:21 CET 2003

Hi everyone:

        I just encoutered something I though very weird.  It seemed to me the cut-off radius for both van der Waals and Coulombic interations are irrelevent when I used the pull code.  In other words, no matter what values I assigned to rvdw and rcoulomb, the output file (pull.pdo) seemed identical.  Only the rlist (cut-off radius for the neighbor searching) is useful.  I'd very appreciate if you have any comments about this issue.  Thank you!

Kun-Lin, 2/9