[gmx-users] Re: HP/dec

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Tue Feb 11 09:47:59 CET 2003

sadhna wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>           I want to install gromacs3.1 in dec and HP machine but am unable
> to download the tgz file from the site since last week. I guess there's
> some problem in the site.
> Could you please e-mail the file to me.

I'm sorry, the file size is above what our mail server allows for
an attachment (2.4Mb). I've also sent this mail the the Gromacs
users list, where I know many people will be able to help you...

P.S. I'd appreciate if you would post your questions in the future
also on the mailing list, I will also read them, but also many other
very knowledgable people will. You must subscribe to the list first.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
  ________ ___________________________________________________________
|        | Anton Feenstra                                            |
| .      | Dept. of Pharmacochemistry - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam |
| |----  | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands   |
| |----  | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610               |
| ' __   | Feenstra at chem.vu.nl - http://www.chem.vu.nl/afdelingen/FAR|
| (    ) | Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry - University of Groningen  |
|  \__/  | Nijenborgh 4 - 9747 AG Groningen - The Netherlands        |
|   __   | Tel +31 50 363 4327 - Fax +31 50 363 4800                 |
|  /  \  | K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl - http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton   |
|  \__/  | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down"               |
|        | (Red Hot Chili Peppers)                                   |