[gmx-users] energy terms in following runs

Ester Chiessi ester.chiessi at uniroma2.it
Tue Feb 18 16:06:02 CET 2003

Dear all,

I performed two following md runs ( 1000 + 1000 steps = run a + run b ) by
using tpbconv to restart the second run (a) from the last frame of the
first run (b).
I was surprised to found the energy terms calculated for the last
structure of run (a) were different ( in some cases of some percent ) from
the corresponding values of the first structure of run (b).

I'm trying to obtain the equilibration for my system. Is it incorrect to
proceed by following dynamics steps?

Thanks

Ester

--
Ester Chiessi
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Chimiche
e-mail: ester.chiessi at uniroma2.it
Phone: 39*6*72594462
       39*6*72594874
Fax:39*6*72594328