[gmx-users] Athlon cluster experience

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Wed Feb 19 13:53:12 CET 2003

Hi Justin,

Friends of mine in another Lab bought some dual athlons and did some
tests.  What I considered remarkable was not temperature question but even
the memory question.  Suggestion:  buy memories from top companies and
with parity error check.

Anyway, due to many tests we lost one of the boxes.

Another issue is the noisy but seems they will insist in buying Dual
Athlons.

Cheers,